To Toni

Thu Mar 15 03:14:45 2001

Dear Toni,

I was just wanting to check up on you and see how you are doing. Is your pain any better? Mine is not. I called the surgeon's office today to see if he, his colleague, and my gyn had gotten together to review my scans. It seems they are having trouble coordinating their schedules. SO if I have not heard from them by Monday I am to call and they will schedule me to come in. So the saga continues.

I really wanted you to know that you have been on my mind. I haven't been on here as much this week because I really haven't felt well and along with all the adhesions junk I am having flu like symptoms. So are half my kids and my husband too. So it has kept me away from the computer. We also had some bad storms come through here and I keep getting kicked offline. About the time I type an email I get knocked off and have lost several letters I have typed. It is very frustrating.

Well, please let me know how you are. My thoughts have been with so many of you that I have come to know. I miss talking with you.

Love you, Jenny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: