Jennifer is doing well following surgery on March 8th in Germany!!

Mon Mar 12 09:29:53 2001

I received the following letter from Jennifer Patrick, who is from Canada. Dr. Matthias Korell performed Jennifer's first surgery on March 8th. She will be having a second-look laparoscopy on March 16th.

~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, March 12, 2001 6:39 AM

Well I had my surgery on Thursday. It went well. Dr. Korell found adhesions attached to my bowel and omentum. They were quite dense. There were also adhesions on my uterus, left tube and ovary which he lysed. He used the Intergel and will do the second-look on Friday.

Dr. Korell is a great guy, very nice and caring. Carmen, his secretary, is nice too. I phoned Elke, she has helped with the language barrier. I was surprised people didn't speak any English.

Hope everything is going well for you guys. Dr. Korell has hope that there will be minimal recurrence

Jennifer

~ ~ ~ ~

Please feel free to post messages of encouragement to Jennifer...via the Message Board. I am sure that it would make Jennifer very happy to know that her IAS friends in North America are thinking about her and praying that her surgery will be a success. My best wishes to you, Jennifer, for success with your surgeries!!

Although Jennifer is so far away from home, I know that she is in very good hands. Dr. Korell and Carmen are some of the nicest people I have met!! So is Elke Chadwick, who is a resident of Duisburg, Germany. Elke speaks both German and English...and was such a great help to all of us, who had surgery in Germany in November 2000. Elke went out of her way to help all of us be more comfortable in Germany. She is a super person!!

~ ~ ~ ~

If any of you, who post messages, are interested in going to Germany for surgery, please contact me. I do have information that I can share with you. My address is: olddad66@runestone.net

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: