Re: Kindness

Sun Mar 11 06:40:48 2001

Darling Karla,

Oh please don't apologize ! My heart is with YOU at this time. I just want everyone to get back to love and not war is all. As one we are weak, as many we are strong ;-)) My lovely partner just said that to me ;-)

Please Keep In Touch, Let us now if there is anything we can do for YOU. Love Always Trace xo

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Karla To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, 11 March 2001 10:54 Subject: Re: Kindness

Trace,

You are so right and I apologize for taking part in all of this. I have been unable to sleep so was reading the 500+ emails that had accumulated while I was gone....I guess I lost my focus on things and for that I am sorry.

Karla

> ----- Original Message -----
From: niko To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 6:48 AM Subject: Kindness

Hi everyone,

It has been a very eventful week on this board. I really do wonder if anyone will let this "debate" end. I see the posts from sufferers (Wally,Jenny,Karla etc.,) needing help ignored as we passionately write our views.

Such sarcasm back and forth NEVER solves anything. It will just leave people bitter and divided.

So much compassion has been given to me through this board, with that compassion I am able to return it to whomever I can.. like a boomerang. With this encouragement I beg of you all to stop and re-evaluate what's really important.

Your Pain Pal Trace xo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: