Re: Wonderful news from Dr. Redan & Dr. Gerhart's office!!!

Fri Mar 9 18:55:30 2001

Jean and All;

I also spoke to Sue today in regards to my pre-certification from United Healthcare...which I did NOT need afterall. But I still had to make my pre-payment in advance. I would be nice if she had said, we are sending you back your money, LOL !!! When I spoke to her she was quite pleasant also. But we all know that everyone can't be nice to everyone. I have had a terrible experience with my financial counselor at the University I have been attending Online, talk about a Jekyll and Hyde ?? Now she's one person I would rather not deal with. Maybe it's just the money issues that these people deal with, that make them so crazy!

In respect to Regina though, Regina is one of the sweetest, kindest people I have met online. We have spoken privately and I wish to remain a friend of hers ARD, or NOT !!! I give her a lot of credit for standing up for what she believes in. Not all of us would do that. I am pretty chicken when it comes to standing up for my rights, Helen Chalmers can attest to that, right Helen C. ????

All be well,

Karen Carter

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: