Re: I need everyone's advice!!

Thu Mar 8 06:58:30 2001

Hi Jim, I had surgery with Dr. Reich in NY before he and Dr. Redan hooked up. The surgery was for an ovarian remnant (sp) that my ob/gyn here didn't even detect. Then, in July of 2000 I had surgery for adhesions and endometriosis with Dr. Reich and Dr. Redan. This is after all else has failed and I've done research on many doctors including Boston - Brigham & Women's. For 2 months I was pain free then one day the pain came back. The pain and adhesions coming back were not the fault of the Dr.'s - in fact, I was so afraid to post that my pain was back in fear of others questioning the doctors. But, as I said in that email - all bodies are different. Each surgery is different for each patient. These doctors performed surgery on me when all other doctors put their hands up saying "go away" there is no hope for you. These doctors took the time for my detailed surgery. Again, each and every one of us heals differently, and we feel the pain differently. You may question them for your satisfaction, I just wanted to let you know how they have helped me when there wasn't anyone else to help me - just turning me away and they said, lets try this and see if it works for you. Hope this helps............keep the chin up and think positive. Hugs and Love, ~Chrissie xo's NH

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: