Re: Welcome To The UKAS Chat Room......Url has been corrected!

Wed Mar 7 16:20:04 2001

Dear Helen, When you first go into the chat room there is a grey square comes up, if you wait a few moments it will change to blue with a box for your name/nickname. you put your name in and then press connect. the square turns black with a grey panel down the side with the names of the people who are in the room. Azmodie is the nickname of the moderator and my name is Elastikate. It is best to ask someone to chat with you at a specific time. Everyone is having difficulty because they are all going in at different times and missing each other. I had a good chat with Jean tonight. Love Kath

-----Original Message----- From: Helen Dynda [mailto:olddad66@runestone.net] Sent: 07 March 2001 22:34 To: klfindlay@adhesions.org.uk Subject: Welcome To The UKAS Chat Room......Url has been corrected!

Dear Kath, I am puzzled! I went to the UKAS Chat site; and all I see is a completely grey screen...with no writing. Are there problems?

Love, Helen

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net> To: <adhesions@obgyn.net>; <olddad66@runestone.net> Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 4:21 PM Subject: Welcome To The UKAS Chat Room......Url has been corrected!

[] Welcome To The UKAS Chat Room

http://www.adhesions.org.uk/chat.html

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: