Re: Found a great doctor!!!

Mon Mar 5 18:58:24 2001

Gene, hey - my great doctor is also your wife's great doctor - Dr. Redwine! I also had surgery with him for adhesions caused from years of misdiagnosis from endo (26 years of suffering!).

You are so right in that Dr. Redwine is well versed in these nasty demons called adhesions, not to mention his pioneering research and surgical skills for endometriosis. I am so glad to hear your wife is doing so well - I am too! And how wonderful the staff is there - I cannot say enough good things about them. They are angels and have helped me to regain my life again! And best of all was having a doctor believe in me and my pain. My surgery (awake lap) was fantastic and to be able to see inside my own body and participate in my own surgery was truly amazing. I only wish there were more Dr. Redwine's here in this world - but he is truly one of a kind!

take care and keep me posted as to your wife's recovery.

--
suzanne

At Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Gene wrote: > >This is my first message to this forum but I have been a follower for a >very long time. My wife Linda suffers from adhesions and has had >several surgeries in the past in Boise Idaho. The first of Feb she had >a surgery in Bend Oregon by Dr. Redwine. We had been in contact with >Dr. Redan (who we were very impressed with) through Pam Markford, >however the price of travel and procedure were prohibitive. Dr. Redwine >comes very highly recommended even by Dr. Redan. > >Well to make a long story short Linda had the operation on the first of >Feb and the second look on Fed 6th. She is doing fantastic for the >first time in years. I can't recommend him and his staff highly enough >and he costs about 20% of other doctors. He is truly fantastic and >treats patients from around the world. His specialty is endo but he is >very well versed in Adhesions and their associated pain and mannerisms. >If anyone would like more info I would be glad to help and can be >reached at hgbutton@eoni.com. > >It has been great to meet all of you through this site and believe me >you have helped Linda and I a great deal. If we can return the favor >and see someones life improved we will do what ever we can.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: