Re: Just a Suggestion!

Thu Mar 1 02:31:12 2001

I haven't gotten any email for a couple of days so I do not know if anyone has responded to this. There already is a place in the quilt area where you can post your picture. I do not take pictures so I have never thought about placing one there. But I have heard it works.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet Karam" <jkaram4@home.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 1:17 PM Subject: Re: Just a Suggestion!

> I love your idea Jean....wonder if they could incorporate the pics with our > stories on the quilt?

>> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Jean (from PA)" <creative@enter.net> > To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" > <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 10:09 PM > Subject: Just a Suggestion! > > > Wouldn't it be nice to have a Photo Album on the site?? > > > > I was just on the totallyhip.org forum and they added photos of people > > who post on there. Pretty neat, then you can see what people look like > > that you talk to. > > I also have allot of hip problems & have had 3 hip replacements (2 on > > same hip last year). > > I just sent them my photograph and also my hip x-rays to add. > > > > I went there to check out about hip replacements that have been > > recalled....can you believe that, now I also have to check if that is > > the brand they just put in me last year!!! > > > > P.S. no,I can't afford to "fund" a photo album (just a > > suggestion)....have enough keeping up with my many health problems and > > costs. > > Having a problem just saving my home-based business....I don't have > > orders or can't work I don't earn money (no benefits)! > > JEAN (from PA) > > > > -- > > Jean (from PA) > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: