Re: having a bad day

Sun Feb 25 00:54:47 2001

Dear Robyne, It,s Nik here it was great seen when we were down your way love the dogs tehe.Sorry to hear that you and Tom had a fight today,Hope it works out for ya i really do.It,s very hard when there no-one close to you to talk to when you need it hey.I REALLY FEEL for you and all the people on here going through this pain and frustraion,i can kind of relate to it but not on the same scale as i was in hospital for nearly two years when i had my kidney removed,and learning to walk again god what pain then you would just come out of the drugs and see a nurse walking towards you with some more i too have adhesions from this op,but unlike the people on here it only been a discomfort thank god and touch wood,i would not like to go through what i have seen my sweetheart Tracey go through so as i say,my heart goes out to you and everyone else suffering from adhesion and such and i hope and pray that they find a cure your your doctors and surgens can do something for you all.I beleave this board is one of the best things for all you people and i give my full surport for it.I know it has help my Trace alot. Anyway Robyne if you need to talk to someone i know Tracey will listen at anytime ,for that matter so would i. To Suzie how is ya baby hope you are hanging in there and if you ever bet me at yazhee again grrrrrrrrrr lol only kidding lol get well soon girl and i hope that new doctor can help. To everone else a big hello from me, and i hope you all will feel better soon best of luck.

from Traceys, Nik lots of love and best wish, Nik xxxooo

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Robyne Hinks To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, 25 February 2001 4:25 Subject: having a bad day

Dear trace having a bad day today. I had my second fight with Tom in our thirty years of marriage and I feel real low.I am so tired with little sleep in the last few days and with Tom gone all hours and no-one truly close friend to share any thing with.I just wish I had one friend but this illness seems to have driven them away and it sure is lonely at the moment.I havent heard from you since you got home .How are you going now? I am sorry must go now Love always Robyne.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: niko To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 6:10 PM Subject: Hey Robyne ;-)

Hi Robyne,

I was sad to hear that you have to wait till your doctor gets back, I thought there must be a reason why I haven't heard much from you ;-)) I'm glad your meds are helping though, if I can do anything please let me know ;-) I would be happy to meet up with you even if you can't get to the hospital. We are staying in Brisbane with my partner's uncle for a few days after, so we are happy to meet up with you after that, if all else fails.

Then we are off to catch up with a really good friend of mine for some laughs. I am thankful to the board for enabling me to meet people with my problems.

Hear from you soon !!! Lots Of Love Trace xo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: