Re: messages

Sun Feb 4 08:59:19 2001

Dear Ann, I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say that I would hate for you to stop sharing in the group. I am not sure what you are talking about. I know there have been a couple of times when I have gotten the same message twice. I guessing that who ever sent it did so twice by accident, but it doesn't upset me. I usually scan through a message to see if it is something that I might be interested in. I, too find it difficult to sit in front of the computer for long periods of time, but I wouldn't take anything for the messages that are here. I like to think that someone is benefiting from every message, even if it's not me. I am not sure what you mean by "computer gibberish". The self-help group that I attend has a saying that I love and it's to take what you like and leave the rest. I hope that I haven't offended you in anyway. If I have I apologize, I'm not meaning to. -- Teresa

> ----- Original Message -----
From: edward vinson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 6:58 AM Subject: messages

Lately at least half of all "Adhesions Society" material I receive is filled with either duplicates OR it's filled with "computer gibberish". Why the problems? It really makes me want to turn the computer off. Personally when I am feeling bad I can't sit at the computer for extended periods of time to sift through all of it.

ann-georgia

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: