Re: Study Group

Fri Jan 26 16:53:16 2001

At Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Dr. Gerhart wrote: Hi Dr.

I was happy to see that there is another great doctor in the group. I had surgery with Dr. Redan in Scranton in November, and I am happy to say that I am doing quite well. I have returned to work and started doing things I enjoy again.

Dr. Redan was a joy to have as a surgeon. It is not often that you find a doctor who takes the extra time to make sure the patient is comfortable with everything that is going on. I can tell you will fit right in just from reading your messages on the forum. I unfortunately did not get the opportunity to meet Dr. Reich but he did email me when I first found this site and was very helpful.

Good luck in your efforts to help all of us out there with adhesions.

--
Kathy L.

>Jenny, >I'm not sure what you mean by a study group. You can look through the >links on this page and on my web page http://www.generalsurgeryinfo.com for >additional organizations that may themselves link to groups such as you >are looking for. If you let me know exactly what you are interested in >maybe I can help. Unfortunately there is not a lot out there, and you >have probably already found the best adhesion resources here. >Dr. Gerhart > >At Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Jenny wrote: >> >>Dr. Gerhart, >> >>My husband and I were wondering, are there any study groups for people >>with adhesions? If there are, can you put me in touch with them? Thanks >>for your time, help, and support. >> >>-- >>Jenny >> >>>Jenny, >>>Hampton is not far. About 1 hr. 15 min. It's just across rt 78 into >>>PA and straight up the turnpike. >>>Best of luck with your Dr's appointmet. >>>Dr. Gerhart >>> >>>-- >>>Dr. Gerhart >>>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: