Hernia or adhesions

Fri Jan 26 05:36:00 2001

Hi Karen Welcome to our site. I have had all the symptoms that you described for many years now. They alway's tell me that it is irritable bowel but after that Dr. can not do anything for me they sent me to the surgeon and when they did surgery they found alot of adhesions. My pain is exactly where yours is. I know how you feel between going to all these Dr's and all those tests I myself just finished some tests of course they found nothing. YOU ARE NOT CRAZY!!!!! we all have felt this way with this disease, I know how fustrating it is trying to live an normal life with this pain and trying to have some-one listen to you. This site has been a God send to all of us because we all have been there. I know this might not have helped much but I just wanted to let you know the pain that you have been expericing is the same that I have had and alway's was the cause of adhesions. God bless and keep strong Liz

--
Hi
I to have alway's had it on my left side, I figured if I could just remove the left side of me I would be fine, why I feel it more on one side verses the other, but think of it in a positive way, it could be are left and right that we feel it, (lol), I know this is not funny but we have to try to find some humor in all this or we will be just miserable, thank- god for this sight and all the wonderfull people that are here, God bless.
           The Adhesion Warrior

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: