A Long Over Due Letter of Appreciation to Our Loving Cargivers/Spouses

Thu Jan 25 18:42:16 2001

Hi everyone, I have had the opportunity to not only to read the resent postings but also to really think about them! I can only write these words about my own situation, I hope they help all of us who are struggling to get by with the pain. I am so very blessed to have a compassionate, patient, loving husband who is by my side in everything, even the horrible pain. We have had some very difficult and trying times together in the short (six years) of our marriage. One thing that I keep hanging onto though is this: strength and endurance are always stronger when there is two to carry the burden, and this disease is truly a burden. We are all SURVIVORS together though. The Hard times that try your strength, in the end can and do build your character and endurance. In life we can either fight for what is just and worthy or we can give up! I am going to continue to fight and I am blessed to know that my Husband and Family are right there in the ring with me. I would like to make a suggestion. I propose that we dedicate a day like tomorrow where we lift our spouses (our Loved Ones) up and show them how much they mean to us and that we understand their feelings of helplessness and at times anger towards the disease. I hope that all of you especially our Special Caregivers understand that I admire and Thank You for your loving care!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: