Re: Greetings from Dr. Gerhart

Thu Jan 25 02:34:04 2001

Dr. Gerhart,

I think I like you already. Yes they causght those convicts, but they were in Colorado, not here in Houston! Well, at least they weren't anymore. My doctor's office is in Pearland where the Radio Shack was that they robbed to get the police scanners. Actually just around the corner. Houston is a nice city!! Hint hint! Of course Pennsylvania is beautiful too. I lived in Berwyn for months when I was in high school. I'd live ther again if I could get my native Houstonian husband to move. I am originally from Alabama. So I too like mountains and 4 seasons. Although I have lived here so long that my blood is thin and I get cold real easy. If my doctor can't take care of these adhesions, I might be giving you a call and seeing how to get up there. I have a good friend in Hampton< New Jersey. How far is that from you? My doctor's appointment is Tuesday. Wish me luck!

--
Jenny

At Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Dr. Gerhart wrote: > >Jenny, >Now that the escaped convicts are caught, possibly you can convince some >new surgeons to come! >Dr. G > >At Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Jenny wrote: >> >>Dr. Gerhart, >> >>Do you think you could send some surgeons our way? There's already two >>in Pennsylvania. Come to Houston! :0) >> >>It's good to know there are more doctors getting involved in this >>battle! Welcome aboard! >> >-- >Dr. Gerhart >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: