Re: Hi

Sat Jan 20 20:57:57 2001

Just wanted to write and say hello Jenny, I'm glad you found this site...for me, it has been a God-send, I am so grateful for it everyday...it helps so much to have a place where evreyone suddenly understands and is telling your same story.

I'm glad you're not letting this get you down too much...but the pain does get to the best of us after trying to hold on for so long. Stay strong in your search to get help and hang on to hope! Let yourself cry if you need to cry, scream if you need to scream...I treat myself to a Fudgesicle every night...that's what makes me feel good from head to toe for a few minutes, and I look forward to this moment every day. Sound silly, doesn't it?...but it's the small things that make a difference, and make me smile.

I do have odd pain referal too- shooting down my leg...or sometimes a line of pain shoots up to the front of my neck...ARD doesn't seem too picky about chosing where the pain goes, or making much sense for that matter. Sometimes I have so much spasm in my upper abdomen that it feels like I'm being sqeezed from within and it gets hard to breathe comfortably...kind of scary sometimes.

You take care of yourself...I think there is a surgeon that specializes in adhesions in Houston...you might contact Dr. Wiseman to see. I have surgery scheduled with Dr.'s Reich and Redan in March.

Love,

--
Janet
At Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Jenny wrote:
>
>Hello everyone,
>My name is Jenny.

--
Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: