Hello Everyone

Fri Jan 19 12:27:33 2001

HI ya'll

I'm better today, calmer, and many of you and your kind emails helped me get that way after yesterdays disappointing visit to the doctor. Today I set up an appointment with an internist, to take care of the medicines I take and my arthritis. An important step to my survival here :-) I also have calls in about getting with a therapist / councilor and anti depressants, I think that would help my present state of mind a lot!

All this is made extra complicated due to just moving to this area in August. I came out here to move my business, and start a new life in a matter of speaking, and I was feeling pretty good! Then the problems began again, about the 6 month mark after my gall bladder surgery, the discovery of the adhesions and their removal during that surgery, obviously they've come back. SO I'm having to establish new doctors, transfer records, etc...and work on surviving in the mean time. :-/

Yesterday I was so upset I considered returning to Tulsa, but ...I think that would be more expensive than staying here, actually...and I don't think there are any doctors there that know much at all about adhesions, at least I have a few leads here in Colorado. And I love Colorado, it does help to be some where you enjoy!

My friends and family are being supportive and even though my husband and I are separated, he's going out of his way to help. It's just HARD...I feel like doing next to nothing, I'm sooo tired all the time, and feel sick, nauseous, and in pain most of the time, especially if I try to eat. ONLY GOOD thing I can see to ALL of this, is I may finally get some weight off :-/

BUT of all of it, YOU FOLKS have been a life saver!!!! I was so beside myself yesterday...but you all calmed me and helped me think of my next steps! Big fuzzy hugs to you all...and God bless this web site and email list!!!! Love to all Linda Beebe

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: