Re: WELL...YOU all warned me!

Fri Jan 19 04:16:55 2001

Hi Linda :) <~ sending a smile to you....... Oh honey I feel so bad for you as you follow these steps of useless doctors! We've been there, done that! It hurts deep down for a doctor not to listen to you as you loose your voice from screaming. This is what I did, I went to another doctor, cried, then off to another with hope, cried, then finally another - and there was this tuff shell...now where did that come from I wonder? ") I said to him I'm not leaving until you tell me why - why is there pain. Oh you can't help me? OK then, who do you recommend with more education than you on this? Dr. who? Thanks for the name - oh yes, try this web site out and get educated cause we are many in number with this........b-bye now and please have yourself a nice day. OK OK so I was being sarcatisic, at least this time I didn't leave another office crying. I hope you are doing better Linda - please don't let someone with no education and common sense make you cry. We're here for you anytime you need us! Hugs and Love, ~Chrissie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: