I spoke to Dr. Redan today

Tue Jan 16 21:38:25 2001

Hi everyone,

Dr. Redan got my records and he called me today. He is such a nice man. He gave me some insight as to what he thought could be causing my pain. First off, adhesions of course, seeing that I have had 5 open abdominal surgeries. One of which was a TAH. He also told me that he wouldn't be surprised if I still had endo. That surprised me a bit because my doctor burned my endo off and said that I had no more. This was about three years ago. I just had surgery 3 months ago for adhesions and the surgeon said there was no definite evidence of endo. Dr. Redan told me that burning it off does not get rid of it. To get rid of it you have to cut it out. I was not aware of this, none of my past surgeons had ever even mentioned that to me. I told Dr. Redan that I still have extreme cramps, just like I did with my period, even though I have had a hysterectomy. He said that I most likely still had active endo. I can't afford to go see Dr. Redan, as much as I would love for him to help me. My husband has been so worried about me lately. He became very upset tonight and started crying because he thinks I am going to die. He doesn't want me to have another surgery. I really don't know what to do. I am disabled right now, I can't do anything because of the pain. I want someone who knows what they are doing to operate on me and make me better, but it seems like that is impossible. I feel like such a burden to my entire family and everyone else in my life. Please keep me in your prayers, I don't know how much longer I can take all of this pain and feeling so hopeless. Thank you all of the support and kindness everyone on this forum gives. It really does help.

In Friendship, Stacey

--
Stacey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: