Re: Hello everyone

Thu Jan 11 11:46:52 2001

At Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Linda Beebe wrote: >
>>Hi Linda,

I sent responses to your message at barkerbb@uswest.net...is that your correct e-mail address? Wanted you to know I am live in Colorado too(Denver area).

--
Janet

> >HI Janet > >I can NOT express my joy at finding you all!!!! > >I've started a plan after reading all I can on this site..starting with a liquid >or semi liquid diet for now. >Getting my medical records, and talking to my insurance company, as I'm in Colo >basicly on business, >and my insurance in out of OKLA! >I feel I have a way to take SOME control of this!! Thank all of you very much!!! > >> For me, sticking to a liquid diet helps reduce some of the symptoms, as I >> can no longer digest solid food. I drink a drink called Balanced that I >> found in a health food store(kind of like Ensure), and make myself potato >> leek soup that I liquify in the blender. I eat small amounts of bread or >> crackers with my medications. > >I assume then, you have intestine adhesions? What else has been done for you? >Have you had them removed before? >Please tell me all you can of what you've been through, I need the >education...and I'd also like to know your story! :-/ > >> Feel free to e-mail me if you need support. > >Thank you!!!! God bless! >Linda > >> Take care~ >> >> Janet

>>> ----- Original Message ----- >> From: "Linda Beebe" <barkerbb@uswest.net> >> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> >> Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 11:18 AM >> Subject: Hello everyone >> >> > HI >> > >> > HI..I'm new! >> > I'm sorry, I didn't realize this went into a mailing list, I thought I >> > was just posting to a bulletin board... but I'm happy to be a part of >> > it! >> > >> > I am glad to meet everyone! >> > >> > I have one big question..does sticking to a liquid or semi liquid diet >> > seem to help with the Intestine adhesions? >> > OR at least till you can seek more help? >> > >> > God bless and keep each of you... >> > Linda >> > >>

--
Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: