(no subject)

Wed Jan 10 13:28:10 2001

Thanks Chrissie, I really have missed everyone. I just need prayers. These last couple of months have been so bad. I didn't think I was going to make it. I was so glad that they found the problem. I would have never guessed it was my meds. They really messed me up for along time. It took forever for them to figure out the problem. It caused my bowels to get impacted and man that was not fun. It didn't matter how many laxatives I took nothing worked. I even tried one of those old tricks my great grandma used...Caster Oil....talk about nasty.....it didn't work. I am feeling much better. But now I am dealing with a higher pain level for now. I get tired of this one thing after another.

So, how have you been? It has been so long I missed talking to everyone and knowing what is going on. I haven't been out of the house except for the Drs. and hospitals..How were your holidays? I was just glad to see them over with this year. I didn't even put up my tree. I let the kids do it. They even took it down. I tell ya they were upset because I didn't get to do any of the baking I usually do. My sister inlaw did allot for me and she is the one that is helping with my fund raiser. We haven't been able to work on it with the holidays and me being down. So we are getting started this week. Just keep me in your prayers and thoughts and know that I keep everyone in mine. Love, Terri

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: