fist test completed

Wed Jan 10 12:17:25 2001

Hi Every-one Have been reading the postings and have been saying many prayers for all. I went to the first test today it was a ultrasound, even thou the pain is on the left most of the test was done on the right very little on the left. Of course the Dr. came in and told me they saw nothing, what a feeling you don't want anything found but you want to be able to have somthing concrete. The pain has been really getting worse very bad low on the left side and back and it also is in my hip, it is very hard to really put any weight on the left leg. Tommorow is the kidney dr, then next week is the lower GI, then I have to go back to the surgeon to feel like I am nuts. If I could live like this I would not continue with all of this but I just really don't know how I can just like the rest of you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and once again thanks for being here! Love Liz

--
Hi
I to have alway's had it on my left side, I figured if I could just remove the left side of me I would be fine, why I feel it more on one side verses the other, but think of it in a positive way, it could be are left and right that we feel it, (lol), I know this is not funny but we have to try to find some humor in all this or we will be just miserable, thank- god for this sight and all the wonderfull people that are here, God bless.
           The Adhesion Warrior

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: