doctor problems

Sat Jan 6 22:24:15 2001

Hi all, This is the best site I have found so far in regards to adhesions and not feeling like I am going nuts, or that everyone things I am nuts. I am one of the few that have only had one surgery that resulted in the loss of my ovaries and tubes..with massive adhesions. I had had a partial hyst. April of 99, and was sick thru July 2000, and never knew why, until I was admitted under an emergency, not being able to eat or digest food for several days, had a lap surgery to find out it looked like a haunted house inside. I am once again experiencing all the same problems and my surgeon (he never operated on me) has sent me to a teaching hosptial in Wash D. C., I have yet to go, appt is not set up yet ..with an anesthesiologist! ? Is that the way I want to go?

I would be interested in finding out about these doctors in PA, that specialize in adhesions. I am not that far from Pennsylvania, and would be interested in cost. I do have great health insurance, but would like to know what might not be covered and how I would go about contacting either Dr. Reich or Dr. Redan. Can anyone please pass on the information. I would be so grateful . I am in much pain all the time and suffer from constant nausea, diarrhea, and loss of appetite. Just in the last week I have lost 10 lbs. Great way for a diet, but not the way I want to live out the rest of my life, I am only 43 yrs of age and have a full life ahead of me I would hope. Thanks for any help whatsoever.

Best regards to all here who suffer...anyone in the vicinity of Northern Virginia, where have you gone for help? Send me any information to my personal e-mail address. KCarter706@aol.com or KCarter@email.uophx.edu.

Sincerely and in best health-Karen Carter

--
Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: