Who is Dr. Wiseman?

Thu Jan 4 09:44:12 2001

Several years ago David Wiseman Ph.D. recognized that many people were suffering from postsurgical adhesions and were having a very difficult time trying to find help. My first contact with Dr. Wiseman was in late 1997 when -- in my search for information about adhesions -- I happened to find Dr. Wiseman's Synechion web site. It was at Synechion that I read the following: " Are you finding difficulty in obtaining suitable treatment? Do you want to speak with others with a similar condition. Do you want to promote research and awareness into adhesion disorders? We have been approached by a number of similarly suffering patients and concerned physicians..."

I decided to respond to Dr. Wiseman's invitation to contact him...not knowing if he would respond to my plea for help. He did!!! He also responded with the names of doctors, who might be able to help me; but none of the doctors were located near my state...and I was not ready to travel a great distance to get help. But the most important thing to me was that Dr. Wiseman did respond!!

It was his compassion for adhesion-sufferers that led him to accept the responsibility to provide an online support website for people ( such as you and me ) which would help the many adhesion-sufferers throughout the world to realize: "You Are Not Alone!!"

~ ~ ~ ~

The following websites will help to answer the question, " Who is Dr. Wiseman?"

1.) SYNECHION -- is Dr. Wiseman's online business site. You will find many links at the Synechion web site, which pertain to the adhesion barriers. which are available now...and adhesion barriers, which are currently in clinical trials.

http://members.aol.com/synechion/

2.) Dr. Wiseman's educational and professional background

http://www.obgyn.net/women/bios/wiseman.htm

3.) Dr. Wiseman is also the author of "A Patient's Guide to Adhesions and Related Pain...or...You Are Not Alone" ( Click on "A Patient's Guide" -- see left side of this web page.)

4.) Dr. Wiseman has registered and is the founder of the International Adhesions Society! Dr. Wiseman has made this website possible for all of us!!

5.) The International Adhesions Society website is financed by SYNECHION ( Dr. Wiseman's online business )...as well as OBGYN.net for Women and Patients, ML Laboratories, Jennifer Lewis ( Endometriosis Interactive Support & Information ), contributions given by people ( who post messages here ).

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: