A little help from my friends :)

Tue Jan 2 15:19:53 2001

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year! I know I haven't posted in a while. I've missed you all so very much! I've not been feeling very well and also had a severe illness to a very close relative that is still in the hospital in the ICU. I have finally come to realize that I can't work my full-time job any longer. In all fairness to my co-workers (who I have to say have been terrific with me)I can't come and go as I please. The pain is so severe, especially in the winter-the cold goes right through me and with the cold comes more pain. This gives me no life at all. I know I've seen posts on the board about disability and social security. Can someone help me out? I need to know where to start. I really don't want to do this, I enjoy work, I feel as if I'm "normal" when I'm working. I know you all know what I mean by that. Normal not because I don't have pain, normal because this is supposed to be the normal way of life. If anyone has any information for me I would really appreciate the help. I live in New Hampshire - is there any differnce because of the state you live in? See how challenged I am with this......if anyone doesn't know my story, I have it on the adhesions quilt (Christine Damon) Thanks for listening. Hugs and Love, ~Chrissie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: