Re: surgery in germany

Fri Dec 29 18:16:35 2000

Hi there I can tell you how to get to Germany. You need to get your medical files together if you havent already. Email Bev to get her mailing address so that you can send them to her. She will go through them to make sure everything is there & to send Dr Korell the information he needs to decide about surgery for you. If you didnt know, Bev is a nurse. Make sure you have all your surgical reports, particularly the last few. Make sure that you make a copy of your medical files for yourself. You might want to include your name, address, phone number, email address & if you have insurance or not. He will write a letter for the insurance company, but really doesnt like to. Then, you will need to get your passport ready, apply ASAP. Also call to get prices on the trip. You will want to fly into Dusseldorf, Germany. Just give them dates for about a month or so in advance to get an idea of the cost. The process will take a month or so to give Bev time to get your records & for them to be sent to Germany, the mail is really slow (at least 2 weeks regular mail). Then Dr Korell will need some time to go over the records, he is a busy man indeed. He just made the news there again by delivering triplets!! If you & Dr Korell decide this is for you, there is lots more information for you. You will find that the trip is long. From Newark, New Jersey, it is about an 8 hour trip. But, it will also be so much fun & a wonderful experience all around. I hope that I havent gone overboard here, but... I really had so much fun there, even if I had to spend a couple of boring days in the hospital!! Let me know if you have any more questions, I am here to help. Good luck Robin

At Fri, 29 Dec 2000, jennifer patrick wrote: >
>I am 30yrs old and have had 7 surgeries in the past 4 years for
>adhesions. I have heard about Dr. Korell in germany and would like
>information on how to get in touch with him. Could someone please help.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: