Re: Knowing your limits

Thu Dec 7 19:34:02 2000

Liz--I have left-side-itis, too. My problems stem from endometriosis. I had a hysterectomy for it in 1987, but I have learned since then that a hysterectomy does not get rid of endo. When I talked to Dr. Reich recently in preparation for my upcoming surgery there, he commented that with my history of endo, that it's most common to have the pain on the left side. I didn't ask why. I have the hip and back pain, too. It even seems that all the way to my toes and up to my head feel different on the left than on the right. I think that difference is caused by me tensing my left side in response to the pain. My heart goes out to all of you. Mary

At 07:08 AM 12/7/00 -0600, you wrote: >Hi Mary
>I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing pain. I think you are
>the only one besides me that has it on the left side, it seems like
>every-one else has it on the right. TO answer you question, I also have
>it on my left in the hip and lower back. It also can go up to under my
>rib cage, this is somthing new in the last 6 months. I can only sit for
>a short period of time which is making more difficult to work due to the
>fack I am an electronic assembler.Why it has spread to these area's I am
>not sure, in the past 14 years it maintained itself in the lower left
>side of the abdomain. If any-one else has some info I would appreciate
>it.
> Sincerely
> The Addhesion Warrior
>
>--
>Hi
>I to have alway's had it on my left side, I figured if I could just remove
the left side of me I would be fine, why I feel it more on one side verses the other, but think of it in a positive way, it could be are left and right that we feel it, (lol), I know this is not funny but we have to try to find some humor in all this or we will be just miserable, thank- god for this sight and all the wonderfull people that are here, God bless. > The Adhesion Warrior
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: