Re: learn your limits

Thu Dec 7 17:20:20 2000

Hey Helen ;-))

I do get alot of pain in my hips, and discovered this time last year that adhesions had formed around the muscle next to the hip. It reoccurs after being lysed but that is what I get that pain from ;-))

Hope this helps in anyway

Your aussie friend Trace

> ----- Original Message -----
From: mark harrington To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 4:17 PM Subject: learn your limits

Hi everyone,

This is Helen G (Australia), I totally agree that the more you do the worse the pain becomes. You have to know your limits, and while you may feel fine doing the gardening, vacum etc, I find I will suffer that night with bad pain. This has always been the case for me, even when I feel well and feel as if I could climb mountains. I am 6 weeks post op now and I have pain back where they removed my left ovary, and also pain in my left hip which I have never experienced before, but I refuse to stop doing the things that I enjoy e.g. gardening as I want to feel as if I have some kind of normality in my life. Has anyone experienced pain in their hips after surgery? or had adhesions causing pain in their hips?, I normaly only get pain in my lower pelvic area, and lower back but this hip pain has been around now for 2 weeks, and is quite painful when I stand up or stay seated for anything longer than 1/2 hour. thanks everyone

love Helen G .

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: