Re: Update after surgery

Thu Nov 30 18:35:50 2000

Hi Chrissie:

Thanks for asking. I am feeling pretty good. I had a little problem with nausea after surgery and stayed in the hospital one night. Was really feeling better by 4 am. Got up, sat in a chair, and had a cup of tea. My pain is definitely different. I have right sided pain which is from the surgery. I can tell I am sore where the cyst was removed. The rectal pressure I had prior to surgery is almost gone. It is a different kind of pain, much like Pam M. described her pain after surgery as healing pain. I feel better each day although stomach a little upset because of the heavy duty antibiotics I am on. I had a history of infections after surgery so Dr. Redan wanted to be sure I wouldn't have a problem this time. He was very pleased after the operation. Said it went well and doesn't expect any future problems. I am hopeful that things will turn out okay. And if for some reason I do have problems, I feel good knowing I tried this non-invasive surgery first.

I'll keep you posted. I appreciate all of the kinds words and prayers during my surgery and recovery. You and the rest of the gang are truly wonderful people.

Take care,

kathy l

At Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: >
>--part1_f2.50c16c7.2757d144_boundary
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
>Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>
>Kathy L,
>How are you feeling? Are you doing ok these days? I pray that you are 100%
>pain free..........
>Hugs and Love,
>~Chrissie
>
>--part1_f2.50c16c7.2757d144_boundary
>Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
>Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>
>Kathy L,
>How are you feeling?  Are you doing ok these days?  I pray that you are 100% pain free..........
>Hugs and Love,
>~Chrissie
>
>--part1_f2.50c16c7.2757d144_boundary--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: