Re: ADHESIONS digest 720

Mon Nov 27 17:17:53 2000

to all in sticky land... i had the worst day i had ever had in a long time.. i am in such pain and could not wait to get home and get my work clothes off and get my baggies on.. it is a long day in real clothes for sure.. today for the first time ever i had to take my bra off and work in the buff under my shirt.. ahhhhhhhhhh what a relief that was... i work for a doctor but he is a foot doctor and i did not have to run today i was on pc all day doing pc insureance and stuff so i could sit and stand and not run without the bra.. tomorrow tough i will run all day... so i managed to enlarge the spand of it and hope it holds my little self up... yes i am laughing at all of this as i just cannot imagine how i could have finished the day but i did and i am home now with my loving husband and all of you.... thats what keeps me going each and everyday.. the love that i get from you and home life... all of you that are in pain... think of something funny and savor it untill you hve to burst out in laughter... it does help cure the moment for sure... i would have done anything for a percoset or any pain pill that would have cut the pain but i made it ... you all take care of yourselfs and do not give up... yes the reason is that some people get stuff and some people don't.. just like children die needlessly and elderly suffer daily in nursing homes and teenagers die from and over dose on drugs... there is not a reason for the season ... some of us live healthy happy lives others of us live in pain and others suffer from a disese that will never be a cure... but we do have hope and thats what we have to hang on too... i am a very positve person and i do believe that someday i will either wake up and be well or i will have to have surgery and get well, or i will just die from old age.. what ever it is i have limited days on this earth... and my saying is i am not here for a long time i am here for a GOOD TIME... AND I AM GONNA DO THE BEST I CAN TO KEEP GOING.. you all need to do that tooo.. don't dwell on the pain get up and defeat it... you can do it .. i do it everyday.... sorry i rambled but i do somethimes .. love always nanc

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: