Re: Connie...

Sat Nov 11 14:57:50 2000

Verna! Hi, hope you got my email. I sent you the link for Dr. Cook's website and how to contact him. I am very excited that you live fairly near Dr. Cook. Please let me know what happens....don't get discouraged if it takes a little while before the consult is scheduled as Dr. Cook is very busy. I hope that you can get to talk to him and see him...they help take care of all the insurance referrals and such. Please let me know if you did or didn't get my email and feel free to email me back.

--
Connie

At Wed, 08 Nov 2000, Verna Cohen wrote: > >Hi Connie, > >I live in Northern California and am also going through trouble with my >prior surgeons not wanting to even see me anymore. I would be >interested in getting information on Dr. Cook as well. Does he >specialize in adhesiolyses? I'd appreciate any information you could >give. So far my general doctor has been very understanding about pain >management. I'm lucky there but the past few months my quality of life >has really taken a turn for the worse and surgery is in the future. I >just want to make sure that I choose a doctor who truly knows adhesions >and takes the appropriate measures in the OR. I'd appreciate any info >you could give me. Thanks! When are you having your repair work >done? Hopefully soon so you will feel some relief ASAP. Thanks >again... > >-- >Verna Cohen >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: