Re: Prayers for The Germany Trip

Wed Nov 1 07:30:07 2000

Thank you for your prayers. I am so excited about going, and what makes it so very exciting is the size of the group that will be together, I will be able to share my ability to talk non stop with several of the others and that will leave Bev off the hook at times. AND BEV PLEASE NOTE, THAT I SAID, AT TIMES NOT ALL OF THE TIME!!!!!!!!!! This is the way to do it folks if others of you are planning to follow in our footsteps and go to Dr. Korell, try to put a group together. This is like a wonderful dream. Please pray for all of us and especially for those who will be running for ice etc.etc. I am sure that we will all have lots to tell everyone when we get back. I am so excited about meeting the whole group.

--
Mary Pomroy--

>--- Original Message ----- From: Bob <BMarkford@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 9:09 AM Subject: Prayers for The Germany Trip

> As most of you know, a large group of IAS members are about to leave for > Germany. I ask that over the next few weeks we keep these people in our > thoughts and prayers. The ones having surgery include Helen D., Robin > M., Mary P., Laura N., and Anne H. Going with them for support is Bev, > Helen's husband and our dearly departed (Marion Lewis) IAS suffer's > devoted husband Paul. Pam and I will be in contact with Bev throughout > this trip and will pass on updates as we receive them. Thank you all > for the prayers in advance. > > -- > In Friendship, > Bob Markford >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: