Re: ADHESIONS digest 686

Tue Oct 31 17:24:36 2000

what a wonderful idea to raffle off a ring or piece of jewerly to raise money for your trip to germany... i never thought of that in fact i had given up on the idea to ever have surgery in penn or germany because i never thought i could get that kind of money to go.. i had my appointment with my pcp and he after i backed him in a corner agreed that yes nancy you do have severe adhesions and there is no one here that can do what you tell me dr reich or reydan or korrell can do... and he wonders what the success rate is of these surgerys and how long before the adhesions come back.. i assured him that these doctors were the best but of coarse he did not want to here that... but at least i got him to understand my condition and tell me there was nothing he could do for me... finally instead of well you have firbromyalgia and thats that... well i just want to thank all of you for all you have said to give me the power to talk up to him instead of him talking down to me... that one appointment made more since than any i have had in the past 3 years with him... non the less he can not help me out at all .. so i stilll suffer... but this raffle thing has got me going and i am gonna think about doing that for sure in the future.... please send your address so that i may by a raffel ticket from you so that you can reach your goal ok... my email is tooolgirll@aol.com i would like to purchase a ticket from you or at least 10.00 worth ... so if you would send me your address i will send you the money ... i do understand how it feels to be broke and want help....... love nanc

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: