Re: fund raisers for Germany trip

Tue Oct 31 11:23:41 2000

Dear Robin, Please put me down for $20 worth of tickets too!! Please email your address to me - either today or tomorrow morning so that I can send a check to you before we leave for Minneapolis early tomorrow afternoon.

I hope your trip to Germany will become a reality...and that we will be able to meet you in Germany before our return flight to the USA on November 21st! -- Love, Helen

At Tue, 31 Oct 2000, LNewman@milbank.com wrote:

Robin, how about $20 worth of tickets for me? Can I send you a check? Is there more to your last name or "Robin Masse" is correct? I also need your address.

>----- Original Message -----
From: rmasse2333@aol.com [SMTP:rmasse2333@aol.com] Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 9:49 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: fund raisers for Germany trip

Hi all, As you know, I am waiting for a date for my surgery with Dr. Korell. Of course, I will let you know as soon as I get it. I am selling raffle tickets to help raise money for my trip. I am still at this moment about $2,000. away from having all the money I need for my trip. I am selling raffle tickets for $2.00. I am raffling off a diamond ring. It is an $80.00 value. It is a very pretty marquise diamond in 10k gold setting. If any of you are interested in buying a ticket from me, please e-mail me at rmasse2333@aol.com. I will understand if you can't help right now, as I know that with medical expences, we are all a little short with money now. But if you feel you can help, it will be greatly appreciated. Also, feel free to use this idea for a fund raiser for yourself or others.

Love to all & best wishes for those close to surgery. I am looking forward to meeting so many in Germany. This is such a great opportunity for all of us. I am not sure that the year 2000 will ever be forgotten!

Prayers for all Robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: