Re: Tribute to Dr. David Wiseman Founder of the IAS

Mon Oct 30 09:46:09 2000

Lest any credit be given to me for this tribute to Dr. Wiseman, I want to give credit where credit is due.

Bev. prepared the information for this message of tribute to Dr. Wiseman - in behalf of all of us - as an expression of deep gratitude to Dr. David Wiseman for his truly humanitarion deed of recognizing the need for a support organization for adhesions-sufferers around the world.

As a result of his compassion for the many people, who suffer from adhesions-related disease ( ARD ), Dr. Wiseman registered The International Adhesions Society as an online education and support for ALL of us to share!!

In doing this he has given ALL of us the validation that adhesions do indeed cause chronic pain!! His assurance -"YOU ARE NOT ALONE" - has given us strength to do what we need to do in order to become "our own BEST doctors."

I am so thankful to be a part of The International Adhesions Society and for having been able to meet so many of you from all over the world!! This has been an awesome experience for me!!

Thank you, Dr. Wiseman!! May God richly bless you!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: