Re: ADHESIONS digest 676

Wed Oct 25 18:47:38 2000

this is nanc and i am so confused as to what i have just read... i sincerly hope that that things have been mened over this pt situation... i do hope that it will help some that suffer... i have been a sufferer for a few years now and i am at the point of not noing what to do here... i have had several surgeries starting from 1974 for uterus remofval for endo.. then 4 years later ovaries removed by endo and now i suffer severe pain.. cannot sit for long perieds of time always wanting to stand or lay down for comfort.. my doc says i have to live with this... i have fibromylagia... i have apt on friday the 27 to discuss all what i have read in this forem and i at this point do not no what i should do here... do i havea surgeion in this area take care of me because insurance will pay..?? do i go to a pt who mite help me or do i wait untill i can save enough money and go see dr. reich who mite finally help me... i am at the end of my rope here in pain... and i need some serious advice before i go see my doc on the 27 to give him some of my veiws as to what i think i need to do about my condition as he does not feel it is worthy of anything except to live with this horrible pain that i endoure daily... plese please write back and help as to anything that you can tell me that will helpo my appt with my doc on friday of this week.. i have been trying so hard to get infor and help for weeks but have received nothing as to what i can do at my doctors abpppt... i need your advice now... thank you nanc in new hampshire just another point of interest i did have a gall bladder removal and this is when all ofthe stomach problems started... then i had a hernia removal and adhesion removal that was video ta[ped i have copy and it was horrible to see how it was done .. just plain scarey as he rippped thropugh my stomch and burned all of the scar tissure that excisted in my lower adomen.... i cannot imagine him doing that to my upper stomach area as well... he never went there thank god ... i am in so much pain daily it is hard to function.. i do....... i go to work every day as a medical assistant and work 11 tro 12 hours a day by the time i get home i am no good to myself let alone my husband and to tell you the truth he is quite concerned about another surgery or anything else.. thanks again nanc

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: