Re: apologies

Tue Oct 24 04:54:27 2000

Dear Karrla you need not apologise to any one,If IAS friends understand just how much pain and suffering you re going through then they will agree with me.You and I have been through the mill of op after op afterop and get nowhere(or so it seems).There is now a rumour that I will have to stay on TPN for the rest of my life but after receiving that story of the man in America,I now have renewed hope.I started on his diet today under the supervision of the dietician and she is encouraging me all the way.I still think I will need TPN for a little while as I am so weak.Apparently the antibiotic (gentmycin) has been the cause (as well as the malnutrition) of me not being able to walk on my own.Never mind I will get stronger especially when I get home to my lovely husband and son(only one left at home now) and my three little dogs,They are daschaunds and they are like little children.They are so spoilt.Have you heard any more from your doctors?Well I am going to lie down now as I am very tired.Love always Robyne

>----- Original Message -----
From: Karla <ifirgit@webcntrl.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 2:17 PM Subject: apologies

> I would like to apologize to everyone for my comments to the group the
other > nite. I in no way intended anything negative against ANY of you and if
you > were offended I am sorry. I just felt that I could explain to you my
> feelings......no matter how wrong those feelings are. I hope that you all
> might be able to forgive me for overstepping my bounds.
>
> Karla
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: