Some More Thoughts On Getting Media Attention...

Sat Oct 21 10:53:28 2000

I don't post very often, because my husband works at home, and I am on a very small computer that gliches out, everytime, I try to read a posting. So, today, he is away, and I am trying to catch up on the postings. We have been bantering around, trying to get the media to listen. Some inroads have been made, "Bless you Bev", and anyone else who has had success. It suddenly occurred to me that we may not be believed, as we try to get the media to listen to us. just as one writer stated that the family was a bit more sympathetic after they read her surgical reports. It is hard to deny problems, once one takes a look at what is taking place inside the body. Also, it is hard to deny if one keeps reading similar reports over and over, from people who are saying they are having great pain from adhesions. You could block out the surgeon's name for anonymity, so that so that personal blame would not be cast. So, to make a long story short, if the address can be posted, so we can all write in at about the smae time, with each of us, including our surgical reports, I think the cause of disbelief, would soon be overcome. I have a set of three that ennumerates, how the condition just became worse and worse. Why not let the outside world know in medical terms what is happening to us? Then there is no hearsay, and it is written down in black and white. Each of us is shocked when we read our own reports, I think there may be a few in the media who will feel the same way. Interested in your reactions.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: