Re: bad couple of days...Kathy

Fri Oct 20 17:50:21 2000

Kathy, I can relate with what you are saying. I too have my surgery date coming up in Scranton, Oct. 30th!!! We have to remember that when you suffer from a chronic illness, depression is a normal reaction. We have so much to think about and do before we have our surgery. The money, traveling someplace new, and undergoing yet another surgery. But on a positive note, we are so fortunate to have this wonderful opportunity to have the best surgeons in the country that have agreed to help us! My surgeon here refused to help me, he had performed all my adhesion surgeries and I really felt abandoned. But I feel everything happens for a reason. I sure wish we were going to be there at the same time! But I will be there in spirit and I will share my experience with you as soon as I can. I have to travel about 7 or 8 hours to get there and I do not want to come home too soon after the surgery. I have made a list of questions to ask the doctors when I get there, I'm sure they will ease my mind. I have experienced bowel obstructions after surgery and I am a little frightened at the prospect of traveling home too soon. But I am so ready to get some relief from this pain. Just think, this is the best chance possible for us! I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day for you! Your friend, Sherry Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: