Re: bad couple of days

Fri Oct 20 01:56:15 2000

Dear Kathy L

Hi, I am in the same position as yoursself, I too am going in for surgery in 4 days and I am scared to death. Even though I have had many surgeries, this one scares me the most because of all the complications I know could arise. My husband has been wonderful and tells me too keep positive about the outcome, and not to worry and we will deal with complications if they arise. I know this is hard too do, but I am trying. I am also trying to keep myself busy and not to think to many negitive thoughts, only positive, about how good I will feel when I finally heal. I am being positive that this will be the last surgery that I will have to endure to be pain free and get my life back. Keep your chin up and think happy thoughts, think about all the things that you will be able to do once it's all over and the wonderful life that will finally be yours (and hopefully mine). On a lighter note, Jainye its good to hear that your surgery went well, I hope that you feel better soon.

thoughts and best wishes too all

Helen G.

>----- Original Message -----
From: Kathy L. <kjlu9857@velocity.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 7:46 AM Subject: bad couple of days

> Hi everyone:
>
> I am having a bad time with depression. You would think I would be more
> optimistic since I have a date for surgery in Scranton, but not so. I
> am worried about how well I will do, finances, family, friends, not
> working, etc.on and on and on. If I didn't worry so much I would have a
> lot of productive time on my hands! Any advice is appreciated. How to
> keep positive.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: