Re: ADHESIONS digest 664

Tue Oct 17 19:40:06 2000

In a message dated 10/17/00 11:15:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, adhesions@adhesions.org writes:

<< >> >>

this is nancy from new hampshire and i have read some of this adhesions 664 and i am so scared at this point.. i no i need to have adhesion removal to live a life that is at least somewhat pain free.. i have appt with my doc here next friday the 27 and i need to let him know what i have seen and read on here.. this is so enlitening to me.. i had not seen this site before when i had seen him.. he is the one who gave me fibromyalgia.. and nancy you need to learn to live with this pain!!!!!!! i have a whole lot of info to give him next friday... i do have anthem blue cross matthew thorton helath plan now and do i have to contact them if i want to go out of state and do i reveal this to my pcp who does not think that i have a problem other than in my head with all of this information...??????? yes i will contact oprah and i will go on your show as i have been in such pain and through so much the past 3 years of bull that i am ready to tell it all to others that have endured this much pain and told they have to live with it.. at times i want to call korvarcian.... i work every day and thank god i do.. i have a real issue with work and life... i need to work to surrvive but how can i survive if i keep working.. its a catch 22 i know if i stayed home i would dwell on the pain at least at work my mind is occupied and i know i have to function to get paid or i would get fired so its a nancy you need to show them what you are made of but believe me it is tough sometimes to go in and work and then come home and be a wife.... so hard on my husband as i am not who i used to be.. i have lost so much of me through all of this .. we need to make astatement and make it stand once and for all.. i will write to oprah or whoever it takes to make us heard.. thanks for listening to me.. and thanks for being there for me... i need all of you .. i look forward to this site daily so i can see what is being done for others...love to you all nanc... in new hampshire

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: