Re: Another positive step to Scranton!!!...crissy

Mon Oct 16 16:38:53 2000

thanks for the advice Chrissie. I will definitely bring pillows. We are looking into Angle Flight to transport. I'll keep you posted.

Toni, I emailed Dr. Redan with a history of what I had done and the findings of the latest surgery and he was nice enough to email back to me at least 3 times to answer my questions. I sent him my records of the last big surgeries, ruptured appendix 3 yrs ago and the exploratory laparotomy this July. That along with my 3 CAT scans and sonograms was enough information for him to formulate a plan to help me. I don't think he will need the actual reports of those surgeries so long ago. Just a history of what you had done over the years. I'm sure he will be glad to hear your story and offer suggestions. You can find out more about him at adlap.com.

Keep the faith,

--
kathy l.

At Mon, 16 Oct 2000, toni welsh wrote: > >At Sat, 14 Oct 2000, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: >> >>Hi Kathy, >>You are driving to PA for your surgery? Me and my husband also had an 7-8 >>hour drive. From New Hampshire. Bring some pillows with you for the bummpy >>ride back. It helped me just putting a pillow on my tummy in the car. ") >>Hugs and Love, >>Chrissie > >I know you are having surgery with dr redan, can you tell me how you >found out he will help you? I am having trouble finding the suregries I >had years ago, whay if I do not find them? I would have the surgery >reports from my new gyn the past 9 years, and that included 3 >laparoscopies, and 3 laparotomies since I saw him my others were 24 >years ago. First was my c section, and then a tubal ligation, and I git >remarried and had my tubes put back together the year after. All those >were laparotomies too! > >Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: