cannot bring myself to go for surgery

Mon Oct 16 10:00:13 2000

Some of you may not know me, I have been on the forum for a long time, from the time it started, but not enouhg time to sit on the computer, and i miss that alot.

I have been feeling still really bad, after the reaction from the fentanyl patch, the oxycontin gives me some relief. I still am having alot of pain, and the gyn has told me to see this one general surgeon, and I also told him I am not ready for surgery right now. he said he sees that. I am now having more pain in my legs, and new pain has come up, I have been having a stabbing and burning pain in the upper back, I guess it is in the shoulder blade area. I try so hard to do the things I have to do like grocery, and chores at home, but they are getting harder and harder to do, I still am trying to convince myself I can live with it. after all I have had alot of gyn surgeries nd another COULD bring on MORE problems, that is the reason I have not talked surgery yet. and I have also a new concern, and that is dying on the table, and I need to get my mind staight before this surgery. I may never have another one, but I feel I will have to eventually. When I have the time I am going to let some of you read my op reports in the OR, and see what you all think, the pelvic area was a mess. I am too scared to go to see this surgeon. I hope I have not made this too lohg, I am wishing I will someday be able to see Dr's R&R. Talk to you soon.

Still your friend, Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: