Re: Angel Flight Charitable Patient Medical Air Transportation Organization

Fri Oct 13 13:25:06 2000

Helen, Man, did I blow this one or not!! Folks, I am available at all times no matter what you read in this email!! My thoughts are for you folks, and that is the way it is no matter what else I am busy with in my life!!

This was not intended for all to read, daah...maybe after reading how smart I was in sending this blabber all over who would want my help!! ( Bev laughing here!!)

Man, what a ditz I am..huh!!! ?

Karla is sitting here laughing at all this....I just said to Karla I can't believe I did this, and she said she could believe it as I send them to myself all the time!

In friendship Bev

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Bernie and Beverly Doucette To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 8:56 AM Subject: Re: Angel Flight Charitable Patient Medical Air Transportation Organization

Dear Helen, I am going away for the weekend, mom is not good. She is 81 years old, and they did a colonoscopy on her Thursday, and they perforated her bowel, now she has a colostomy on top of her pacemaker, three leaking heart valves ( and people have only four of those ) and she is so very frail, so we are traveling to see her this weekend, will be leaving at 5pm today.

Wouls you mention to the members that the Airlifeline planes are very well maintained by the owners of them. They range in various sized from four seaters to MUCH larger...and all are very skilled compassionate pilots! Many people have a fear of flying in smaller planes then commercial ones, BUT...the pilots her are never tired or over worked, never irritated at the boss, and keep thier planes in tip top shape!! Karla and I use them all the time..and we love it, total attention, no waiting at an airport, and they are free to boot!

So, if you would do that for me, I would appreciate it. Also, one last thing... you can mention I am working on the tax free basis for air flights as it looks very promising, I am completeing the last legs on that next week!!

And pleae do not mention my mother as I never never want members to know my personl life as it may intimidate them from asking for my assistance at any given time! You I share with as you and I are buds...and co workers..others..never need to know, agree :-) !!!?

Love Bev

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 10:40 PM Subject: Angel Flight Charitable Patient Medical Air Transportation Organization

[] Angel Flight Charitable Patient Medical Air Transportation...A non-profit charitable air medical transportation organization serving needy people and their families. We provide access to specialized medical evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.

http://www.angel-flight.org/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: