Re: Trigger Point injections

Tue Oct 10 15:23:41 2000

I tried trigger point injections several times, the medication was injected into the area's of the most pain, but for me it didn't work. But,May of 00, I had a serious car accident and tore the muscles in the right side of my neck and right shoulder, which paralyzed me from my underarm up, including my arms and hands, for a week...my point is I have been getting trigger point injections for 5 months due to my injury,and the points of injection is in my neck and shoulder and they seem to work pretty well in that area. Different things for different people though. And you know, I have scar tissue in my neck and shoulders too...Go Figure. You must use your best judgment and consider your total options before you decide. Do a little research on the subject and see what you can find.

Personally, I think the treatment is more effective in more sensitive areas of the body, like the neck and shoulder areas, simply because the medicine is going directly into the source of the pain, instead of the assumed source of pain in the pelvic abdominal area. Thats my logic and it isn't founded on fact, but merely speculation and opinions. So please research it, ASK YOUR DOC QUESTIONS, and weigh the evidence...Good luck --- stevie <selwood@netzero.net> wrote: > I have a question if anyone can give any information
> on this it would be
> great. Does injecting an area such as a
> hysterectomy scar provide any
> relief from pelvic adhesions?thanks for any
> information.
>
> http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

=====

--
Renee Madron
Richmond Adhesion Society
Richmond, IN
madron2@yahoo.com

Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: