Re: Robyne

Mon Oct 9 21:40:00 2000

Dear Karla and adhesion friends I am so sorry it has taken so long to get back to all but since the op all has broken loose.I have been in intesive care for two weeks and during that time wentto theatre another four times with aseptic tummy.when they operated they did not close the wound but left it open to be packed which was a treadful nightmare.I aso had the other huge hole next to it which was where the abcesses were in the beginning.I am now so weak I cannot walk without help and have lost another eight kilos(I think there is 2.2lbs per kilo).I am now down to 60kgs.I am missing home so much and if I get some strength back then maybe I can go home.I am sorry this is so short but my eyes dont focus real well and also thankyou all for your prayers and wishes.It really does make a difference when you know aother people care.Love always Robyne.

>----- Original Message -----
From: Karla <ifirgit@webcntrl.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 11:51 PM Subject: Robyne

> Hi all,
>
> I am just writing to see if anyone has heard from Robyne? I am praying
that > she is on her way to recovery.....she has been through so much!
> Having been there myself, I know just how difficult this must be for her.
> Robyne, you are in my thoughts and prayers!
>
> I am dealing with another kidney infection right now, along with a
horrible > cold. I don't think I have had a cold like this in years. It just makes
> you feel awful. I am on my way to the doctor so will keep this brief.
>
> Love to all!
>
> Karla
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: