Need some good advice again.

Sat Oct 7 13:45:56 2000

Hello all...been sometime since I logged on. Was enjoying a few months of low grade pain...just your everyday stuff. But, now, once again, it's back. What to do? I'm stuck on where to proceede...I have had 12 surgeries, and have nothing really left inside but those darn adhesions. Trouble is, I am experiencing spells where I get stuck in one posistion and can't move without extreeme pain...like it's tearing inside. The burning is now constant,and bowel movements are becomming painful again. Miralax works wonders, but, it still does not allieviate the pain when you apply pressure down there. So, big question for me is...what to do. Should i just continue on and wait before it becomes unbearable, or tackle it now. My concern is that I cannot get cut everytime they come back. That is alot of cutting and I am afraid of the future. My surgeon is probably very tired of my 'CASE'. Any good suggestions? Let me know if you can, would appreciate some feedback from those of you who know exactly what I am trying to figure out. I was really praying that the last surgery would do it. Will keep the faith. Good morning to you all,

LO

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: