Re: Information: from the Internet...&...occasionally from personal experience...

Wed Oct 4 08:47:09 2000

Dear Helen.. Ready for more GOOD news...you will also be meeting for the first time..Anne & Masa of California as they too are connecting with our flight in Chicago!! Mary of Canada will be in Dussledorf one hour following our arrival in Germany and we pick up Luara of Maryland in Dussledorf on the next day!!

What a meeting this will be!!

Bev

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 12:52 AM Subject: Information: from the Internet...&...occasionally from personal experience...

After having been a victim of debilitating chronic pain following in a laparotomy in 1970...and then finding out for the very first time as the result of a diagnostic laparoscopy in 1997 that ADHESIONS were THE REAL CAUSE of my chronic pain, I made a decision to learn as much as I could about adhesions and anything related to adhesions. When I realized how much information I had found, I knew I had to share this information with others, who also suffer from adhesions.

On November 2nd my husband and I ( Minnesota ) will be going to Germany!! We will meet Bev ( Wisconsin ) and Paul ( Florida ) in Chicago; and from there we will fly off into the wide blue yonder with Dusseldorf, Germany as our destination. I am scheduled for an adhesiolysis procedure - with Dr. Matthias Korell as my surgeon - sometime during the week of November 6th.

Since I will be gone for about 3 weeks, I hope that I can count on some of you regulars to help guide newcomers to the information, which I have posted previously here on the Message Board. I have found a very easy way for you to locate these educational messages.

All you need to do is:

1.) Enter: http://www.adhesions.org/forums/

2.) Scroll down to: Search the Adhesion Archives

3.) Enter search keywords: Helen Dynda

4.) Scroll down and click: Search Adhesions

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: