Re: C R A S H ! ! ! :(

Fri Sep 29 15:59:47 2000

And that you do Chrissie...

I would like to take a moment on this reply to Chrissie to share one of the brightest ideas on how to get a husband to have a vasectomy verses the wife having a tubal lagation that could lead to ARD...and this IS a true story!!

A friend of mine had just told her husband that they were going to have their third child, both were happy even though this was not a planned event. Her husband suggested that after they had this new little one, why didn't she think about having her tubes " tied? "..She told me that she immediatly thought of me and this terrible disease lurking in surgeries of this sort, among others of course, so she said , " No, why don't you have a vasectomy instead of me going through the surgery?" He replyed that he wasn't very comfortable with that thought and that women were stronger then men when it came to that stuff....well, I have to tell you that HE went for the vasectomy without one ounce of further discussion on the matter and at this prinitng he has even returned to the Dr.'s to make sure them swimmers are done swimming!!!

What happened when he mentioned that women were stronger then men on having surgery?

Oh, well, my dear friend simply smiled at him and said, " Oh it's really no problem for me if you don't want to go have the surgery, I am very happy raising children, so I have no problem with how many we have!!"

If it works use it, huh!! To cute...but it also says we ARE making progress with getting ARD recognized and everytime a woman makes an informed decision NOT to have an elected invasive surgical procedure..we have leaped another hurdle! YIPPEE!!

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 2:24 PM Subject: Re: C R A S H ! ! ! :(

> I love it when people laugh.....I just love your sense of humor Bev!
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: