Re: Taking a break

Tue Sep 26 23:45:40 2000

Dear Karla, my dear sweet Karla, I just wanted you to know that I love you and think about you everyday. It was such a privilege to have met you on my way to Germany this summer. It still blows my mind away when I think about it all, how we all came together sharing a common bond, this horrible monstrous disease that we share. Bev our true most wonderful friend standing by us and helping us through it all. I want to ask everyone out there that reads this message to please pray for Karla, unless you have met Karla, and witness her condition, I don't think that it would be possible to even imagine the depth of Karla's suffering. I saw it first hand, yes I hugged Karla many times, and up until that time.......well like I said before, I thought that things were pretty bad for me, but after being with Karla, I realized just how bad things can really get, if we all pull together and ask God to bless Karla, and guide her doctors into the right decision, I really believe that she will be taken care of. We need to ask God to give her strength to face the long journey that she has ahead of her with surgery after surgery to try and repair the terrible damage that has been done by reckless unskilled surgeons. Karla, please hang in there and take it one day at a time, and know that you are in our prayers all of the time. I have your picture with your two little darling granddaughters on my memory wall, right along with Bev and Bernie and the pictures at the airport and there their are many more as will, the day care kids, it all reminds me of the kindness and understanding that I was shown, it also reminds me just heo much at home I felt when I was in your town and all of the kind wonderful people that I had the privilege to mee. Just hang in ther Karla, that a couple of days rest, I will be here thinking about you and praying for you.

Lots of love to you Karla, I will never forget you.

:Love

Mary

>----- Original Message -----
From: Karla <ifirgit@webcntrl.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 8:32 PM Subject: Taking a break

> I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to step away from this
> group for awhile. I need to do this for myself. I am so frustrated
> with everything and I don't think that I can give the support that
> people need. I find myself getting angry that everyone is able to go
> and have their surgeries and feel better. I find myself angry when
> people can do something about their situation....but don't. I don't
> want to be that way....it isn't fair you all. I find myself sending
> emails that go unanswered.....maybe because you don't know what to say?
> I don't know. But I do know that this is not where I need to be.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: