Re: dr reich

Wed Sep 20 15:19:07 2000

I have posted that Dr. Semertzides had helped my wife. She is doing better. She would be doing better(same) if we had gone to Reich and Redan or Korrell in Germany. She would have done better with any skilled surgeon that educated himself on the problem and continues to gain experience with or already has genuine surgical skills with adhesions and the complications of them. These doctors that are mentioned here are foremost in helping with these problems. They are not the only ones, but you better believe me when I say they are they only ones I would consider today until others come forward and get noticed and referred to the IAS. This is not an insiders "club". It is people who have suffered and learned. It is people that won't take no for an answer and won't swallow fairy tales of medical miracles or egotistical medical false gods. The people that help here are real and the best volunteers I know for such a little known and highly misunderstood problem. These doctors mentioned are helping people. Period.

Believe it! Richard

>----- Original Message -----
From: "mee" <prepgirl6@webtv.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 1:48 PM Subject: dr reich

> thank you helen,
> i did try to talk to dr reich.
> the hosp said he's not on the hosp staff. please everyone do look
> around. don't go away from your house the is the web. look at all dr's
> at your hosp. if you think this is your dream it's not.
> i wood like to ask all of you to look back on the adhedions page's. do
> you see someone come back in here and let us know how they are? about
> know one come's back to say they had this surgery and they are better.
> if they come in here it's only a little note.
> so please look around.
> i dont think i am bad. my saying is true. please dont be mad. this is
> for every one. im saying look donot leap. my friend had this surgery
> and yes at the hosp with dr redan. he need's to have a biger heart then
> he has. he think's he's the best thats good but you know everyone needs
> a helping hand some times. he was not there for a lot of ppl here.
> well that's that. hugs mee
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: